3D Printer Filament Bulk Spool | MC-008w | SlantSpool v3
The SlantSpool V3 was created in order to allow for a US supplier of good quality, recyclable 1KG spool for 3D Printer filament.
The SlantSpool V3 is modeled off the MC-008W spool. The core interface is dimensionally identical so that it can fit on existing fixtures. The outer cardboard flanged are stamped from white-coated cardboard to prevent dust contamination of filament. The entire spool is half the weight of traditional MK-008W spools so shipping costs are lower both from Slant 3D and to customers.
We have also adjusted the design to make use simpler. The Core has 4 primary anchoring holes for the filament that are over-large to make starting the spool easier. And the hole is curved to ensure that filament is not kinked at the end causing a jam in the 3D Printer.
Lastly the cardboard flanges allow users to anchor loose ends of filament at any location without having to bend it through a hole.
- Half the weight (3 oz) for less shipping cost to filament manufacturer
- Compatible with MC-008W equipment]
- Coated cardboard to ensure no cardboard dust contamination
- Simpler so start filament on in production
- Better function for the end user.
- Made in the USA (Lower Tariff and Reliable Supply)
Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping of bulk quantities (250+)