Mason 3D Printer
The Mason is a 3D printer for businesses. With high quality build and capabilities it is ideal for prototypes. And, with the addition of the Onsite subscription and the scalability of the Slant 3D production capabilities the Mason allows 3D printed products to be created and scaled quickly and reliably.
- Build Volume: 220mm x 220mm x 235 mm
- Print Resolution: 0.05mm-0.3mm
- Tolerances: 0.01-0.2mm in horizontal plane.
- PTFE and Metal Hotend included
- Glass Build Platform
- Partially Enclosed
- Max Bed Temp: 120C
- Max Hotend Temp: 240/300C (Metal or PTFE Extruder Option)
- Direct Drive Extruder
- Filament Runout Sensor
- Materials: PLA, Ingeo 870, Pro PLA, ABS, Nylon, PETG, ASA, Conductive PLA, TPU, Ninjaflex
Allow 1 week for delivery of product.
Ingeo 870 Pro PLA Filament
Pro PLA is a great alternative to ABS. With great mechanical properties it is a viable alternative to ABS and PETGto create functional parts.
- +/- 0.02mm accuracy
- Made in the USA
PETG 3D Printer Filament
Basic PETG 3D Printer filament. Ideal for functional pieces and parts that require low shrinkage. PETG is highly chemically resistant and also very durable.
- 1 KG PETG Filament
- 1.75 mm diameter
- Accuracy +/-0.03mm
- Compatible with Mason 3D Printer
- Printing Temp 230-245 C