Mason 3D Printer
The Mason 3D Printer is derived from the industrial production 3D Printers created at Slant 3D to produce 3D printed parts at high volumes.
The Mason is a 3D printer for businesses. With high quality build and capabilities it is ideal for prototypes. And, with the addition of the Onsite subscription and the scalability of the Slant 3D production capabilities the Mason allows 3D printed products to be created and scaled quickly and reliably.
- Build Volume: 220mm x 220mm x 250 mm
- Print Resolution: 0.05mm-0.3mm
- Tolerances: 0.01-0.2mm in horizontal plane.
- PTFE and Metal Hotend included
- Glass Build Platform
- Partially Enclosed
- Max Bed Temp: 120C
- Max Hotend Temp: 240/300C (Metal or PTFE Extruder Option)
- Direct Drive Extruder
- Filament Runout Sensor
- Materials: PLA, Ingeo 870, Pro PLA, ABS, Nylon, PETG, ASA, Conductive PLA, TPU, Ninjaflex
Learn More at about the Mason 3D Printer and Onsite
Deliveries begin in June of 2018
Ingeo 870 Pro PLA Filament
Pro PLA is a great alternative to ABS. With great mechanical properties it is a viable alternative to ABS and PETGto create functional parts.
- +/- 0.02mm accuracy
- Made in the USA